Drug Testing in Midlothian, VA
AFC Urgent Care provides pre-employment, random and post-accident drug testing with quick results on a walk-in basis seven days per week.
AFC Urgent Care Midlothian, located in Midlothian, offers Drug Testing to assist local employers. Our medical center has extended hours to accommodate your corporate team and make it convenient for your candidates and current employees. We offer pre-employment, random, and post-accident drug testing. We are setup with all of the major lab testing companies and can accommodate your companies chain of custody forms or use our own.
- You don’t wait days for results with Drug Testing. You and your company will receive web-based negatives test results on your desktop within 15 minutes of test completion. Therefore, allowing you to be on the phone as soon as possible to make the job offer to your first-choice candidates.
- Drug Testing system is paperless and generates an electronic chain of custody form (eCCF) for every non-regulated test you need.
- Using the Drug Testing online system, you can track each donor’s status in real time, ensuring you maintain testing-window compliance and viewing the test results.
- Drug Testing database stores all the information about your drug test screenings so you can access it any time, including chain-of-custody document and other qualification requirements.
- Drug Testing provides a diverse set of tools to address your Department of Transportation (DOT) specific requirements.